I just took my car into a service repair shop and they said I didn't need to replace the timing belt, because there isn't a timing belt. He said it was a chain so no need to maintain. Is this correct?
timing belt or chain on 2006 Audi A6 Quattro
0 answersJuly 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- Overheating, no check engine light on. Thermostat or water pump issue?
- Are there 4 catalytic converters on the 2002 A6, 3L model
- EPC light on/trouble starting car.
- Was going 100mph. my gas pedal got stuck. I pulled it it broke, how do I fix it?
- My transmission will not move when putting it into any gear except reverse.