I just took my car into a service repair shop and they said I didn't need to replace the timing belt, because there isn't a timing belt. He said it was a chain so no need to maintain. Is this correct?
timing belt or chain on 2006 Audi A6 Quattro
0 answersJuly 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- anti lock brakes mis-firing
- Where is the output speed sensor and how can I replace it?
- Why aren't any of the gauges on my dashboard working?
- do i need to drop the exaust in order too pull the auto trans
- I HAVE NEVER OWNED AN AUDI AND AM THINKING ABOUT BUYING A 2006 A6 OR 2001 A6 QUATTRO. IS HIS A SMART BUY MECHANICALLY?