I just replaced my timing belt last week at the dealership's recommendation. This weekend, on our way from Va to FL, the timing belt "jumped". I am wondering if anyone has a guess about damage to the car. Car wouldn't start, and had to be towed to the nearest dealership.
Timing belt jumped- damage? on 2005 Volvo XC70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- Abs light came on followed by a break failure light. Rear wheel is seized up.
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
2005 Volvo XC70 Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,579 - 2,092) in Barclay, MD
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($785 - 1,394) in Blomkest, MN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Neosho, MO
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($482 - 571) in Giltner, NE
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($180 - 379) in Lake City, SC
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($610 - 638) in Fairfield, VA