I just replaced my timing belt last week at the dealership's recommendation. This weekend, on our way from Va to FL, the timing belt "jumped". I am wondering if anyone has a guess about damage to the car. Car wouldn't start, and had to be towed to the nearest dealership.
Timing belt jumped- damage? on 2005 Volvo XC70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
- please i want to know want to known what can cause Volvo XC 7O 2005 allway doing overheat when u are driving at 80-100km/hr. Thank you please kindly reply me with my email email@example.com
2005 Volvo XC70 Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($57 - 109) in Barclay, MD
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blomkest, MN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($262 - 444) in Neosho, MO
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($154 - 231) in Giltner, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($140 - 178) in Lake City, SC
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($116 - 228) in Fairfield, VA