Ok so I need to replace my timing belt before it gets to late, but the price I have been giving is WAY to much according to this site, they are wanting 1500 for a 330-800 dollar job... I'm not sure what to do, but its past its recommended replacement time, I need some advice, please help.
Timing belt estimated price is $1500 but here its $700, help? on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($328 - 463) in Aliso Viejo, CA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($705 - 1,221) in Alzada, MT
- Heater Core Replacement ($395 - 463) in Coconut Creek, FL
- Thermostat Replacement ($92 - 125) in Bryants Store, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($43 - 54) in Johnston, RI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($238 - 250) in Harrison, OH