Ok so I need to replace my timing belt before it gets to late, but the price I have been giving is WAY to much according to this site, they are wanting 1500 for a 330-800 dollar job... I'm not sure what to do, but its past its recommended replacement time, I need some advice, please help.
Timing belt estimated price is $1500 but here its $700, help? on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side
- Leaking coolant in middle of drivers side engine, may be an adapter. Anyone know
- Key will not shut off ignition.