Ok so I need to replace my timing belt before it gets to late, but the price I have been giving is WAY to much according to this site, they are wanting 1500 for a 330-800 dollar job... I'm not sure what to do, but its past its recommended replacement time, I need some advice, please help.
Timing belt estimated price is $1500 but here its $700, help? on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- I put 4 starters in my vehicle and it still want start
- When I put car in gear there is a pop sound does it mean my transmission is bad
- Running warm added antifreeze then it died and won't do nothing
- all of my indicators lit up on my dash and i lost radio and air, what is wrong?
- 2005 chrysler paciifica..oil leak for valve cover .Im traveling need advice