This truck is a five speed, four cylinder, with two plugs pec cylinder. The timing belt broke. Is this an interference motor, could it have bent the rods?
Timing belt broke on 1998 Mazda B2500
2 answersDecember 18, 2013
1 answerJanuary 16, 2012
1 answerDecember 18, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
- Truck won't start.
1998 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Boca Raton, FL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($393 - 919) in Kylertown, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($281 - 459) in Canyon, MN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($743 - 960) in Steens, MS
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($762 - 1,583) in Putnam, IL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($60 - 71) in Cheshire, CT