vehicle has a new timing belt but i am being told that its "off time" and that it needs to be adjusted... how much is that going to cost?? is it something i can do myself?? i just replaced the starter myself because i was told that's what it was that was keeping the car from starting...(only starts if you push start it)... but its still doing the same thing...it cranks it just doesn't start... "Lady in distress"
timing belt adjustment on 1991 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My electrical power steering light is on. Hard time starting car
- My jetta doesnt want to turn on at all. It has turned off on me while driving
- Abs light comes on and e-break light flashes, no more power
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting