vehicle has a new timing belt but i am being told that its "off time" and that it needs to be adjusted... how much is that going to cost?? is it something i can do myself?? i just replaced the starter myself because i was told that's what it was that was keeping the car from starting...(only starts if you push start it)... but its still doing the same thing...it cranks it just doesn't start... "Lady in distress"
timing belt adjustment on 1991 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Automatic trans, is spinning and grinding when in gear but the car won't move
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
1991 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in South Bend, TX
- 120,000 Mile Service ($546 - 782) in Colmesneil, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 156) in Hastings, NE
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 327) in Badger, SD
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Milwaukee, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($316 - 459) in South Boardman, MI