vehicle has a new timing belt but i am being told that its "off time" and that it needs to be adjusted... how much is that going to cost?? is it something i can do myself?? i just replaced the starter myself because i was told that's what it was that was keeping the car from starting...(only starts if you push start it)... but its still doing the same thing...it cranks it just doesn't start... "Lady in distress"
timing belt adjustment on 1991 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?