Hi. I am deciding to buy a BMW 328i with 97K miles on it. When is the time for this car to change the belt? what is the approximate cost for it? Thanks.
Timing Belt on 1999 BMW 328i
Verified for the BMW 328i149 reports
3 answersNovember 04, 2009
1 answerApril 03, 2011
2 answersMay 18, 2011
2 answersDecember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My hardtop is stuck half way up, how to reset it?
- My car is running very good but noticed oil leak.
- everytime I put fuse number 67 in it blows it my car wont spark
- what can i do? crank but no start! A0B3 fault & (plugs and injectors no power)
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
1999 BMW 328i Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,585 - $2,626) in Dunlo, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($233 - $304) in Ocean Beach, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($443 - $683) in Villa Park, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - $139) in Rush Valley, UT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($265 - $333) in Scurry, TX
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($488 - $544) in Lake Monroe, FL