When should i replace it?
Timing belt on 1999 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1999 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in West Copake, NY
- 127,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Wardtown, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Milmine, IL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($248 - 369) in Yates City, IL
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($289 - 340) in Cobalt, ID
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($211 - 250) in Clayton, MI