need instructions on how to change the timing belt
timing belt on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring80 reports
2 answersFebruary 18, 2011
1 answerMay 08, 2010
1 answerJune 01, 2010
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Reinbeck, IA
- Maintenance I ($53 - 95) in Draper, VA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Aurora, IL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Burnsville, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($280 - 414) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($109 - 133) in Plymouth, MA