does this camry w/ V-6 have a belt that needs to be changed every 110k miles or so or a chain?
timing belt? on 1993 Toyota Camry
3 answersFebruary 09, 2013
6 answersJuly 18, 2009
1 answerJune 07, 2010
2 answersOctober 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.