How much to repair a torn timing belt on a 2005 Audi A4?
timing belt on 2005 Audi A4
1 more answer
Verified for the Audi A419 reports
Verified for the Audi A447 reports
1 answerAugust 12, 2010
1 answerJune 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Hello, I have an audi 2013 A4 that won't start, no lights on, MMI Works
- Should I replace my transmission or dump the car?
- Enging spudders and back fires at WOT.
- the emergency/hazards lights came on automatically and will not go off
- Some automatic windows, car alarm, and convertible top stuck while opening
2005 Audi A4 Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($300 - 371) in Marshall, MN
- 85,000 Mile Service ($100 - 173) in Hartington, NE
- 90,000 Mile Service ($249 - 346) in Edgewater, MD
- 67,500 Mile Service ($126 - 206) in Polvadera, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,129 - 1,273) in Monticello, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($325 - 1,069) in Woodston, KS