where do the arrows go when you put a timing belt in a 1992 subaru legacy 2.2 engine
timing belt on 1992 Subaru Legacy
Verified for the Subaru Legacy13 reports
1 answerDecember 17, 2014
1 answerOctober 13, 2009
2 answersDecember 31, 2009
4 answersSeptember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1992 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($299 - 432) in Doctors Inlet, FL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in South Union, KY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($536 - 660) in Minturn, AR
- AC Compressor Replacement ($856 - 996) in Sylvester, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($151 - 623) in Okauchee, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($241 - 332) in Neck City, MO