where do the arrows go when you put a timing belt in a 1992 subaru legacy 2.2 engine
timing belt on 1992 Subaru Legacy
1 answerDecember 17, 2014
1 answerOctober 13, 2009
2 answersDecember 31, 2009
4 answersSeptember 30, 2010
1 answerMarch 13, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how do you take the air filter off
- Wa parked for biut 1 yr turns over great just no start fuel pump ? Or fuse?
- There's a clicking sound by the door of the passenger bealt.
- Fuel is not reaching my engine to ignite the car. What could be the problem?
- When I put car into gear and push gas pedal it boggs down and idols down.