When do you replace the Timing belt?
Timing Belt? on 2003 Mazda Mazda6
1 answerApril 12, 2011
1 answerJuly 05, 2014
1 answerMay 21, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda6 Questions
- Can you damage motor if oil filter hasn't been changed after two oil changes?
- I was in a car accident.. Is it possible that a floor board can be repaired
- what can cause low beam not to work, already checked fuses and changed bulb
- Low RMP (safe mode?), P2110 code, vibrating throttle plate. Replace TB?
- what is the cost to repair the thermostat