when is it due for replacement?
timing belt on 2008 Volvo XC70
1 answerJuly 05, 2011
2 answersMarch 31, 2014
1 answerApril 09, 2010
1 answerJanuary 27, 2011
1 answerJuly 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
- please i want to know want to known what can cause Volvo XC 7O 2005 allway doing overheat when u are driving at 80-100km/hr. Thank you please kindly reply me with my email firstname.lastname@example.org
- diagnose a random dashboard electric failure.
- How to repair thermostat that is stuck open?
- ENGINE SYSTEM SERVICE REQUIRED - WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?