Drove Toyota after car sat approx. 2 mos. in driveway. A little sluggish, backfired than ran ok. Check engine light came on, took to my mechanic. I Asked for quote on tune up and replacing timing belt. (never replaced as far as I can tell) $596.00 for tune up (includes one ignition coil) and $647.00 for timing belt. Seems high to me. Am I wrong?
timing belt on 1996 Toyota Tercel
1 more answer
Verified for the Toyota Tercel7 reports
1 answerAugust 09, 2012
3 answersOctober 29, 2012
2 answersMarch 11, 2010
4 answersMarch 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Is it normal if desconected 02 sensor not cause eng. Light to come on?
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
1996 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($309 - 637) in Tunas, MO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($326 - 699) in Lyons Falls, NY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($525 - 632) in Marshall, IN
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($95 - 132) in Henagar, AL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Cambria, WI
- Timing Belt Replacement ($392 - 449) in Clifton, IL