Drove Toyota after car sat approx. 2 mos. in driveway. A little sluggish, backfired than ran ok. Check engine light came on, took to my mechanic. I Asked for quote on tune up and replacing timing belt. (never replaced as far as I can tell) $596.00 for tune up (includes one ignition coil) and $647.00 for timing belt. Seems high to me. Am I wrong?
timing belt on 1996 Toyota Tercel
1 answerAugust 09, 2012
3 answersOctober 29, 2012
2 answersMarch 11, 2010
Verified for the Toyota Tercel8 reports
4 answersMarch 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1996 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($318 - 399) in Tunas, MO
- 82,500 Mile Service ($71 - 118) in Lyons Falls, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($716 - 1,247) in Marshall, IN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Henagar, AL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Cambria, WI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Clifton, IL