Drove Toyota after car sat approx. 2 mos. in driveway. A little sluggish, backfired than ran ok. Check engine light came on, took to my mechanic. I Asked for quote on tune up and replacing timing belt. (never replaced as far as I can tell) $596.00 for tune up (includes one ignition coil) and $647.00 for timing belt. Seems high to me. Am I wrong?
timing belt on 1996 Toyota Tercel
Asked by for the 1996 Toyota Tercel
Verified for the Toyota Tercel9 reports
1 answerAugust 09, 2012
3 answersOctober 29, 2012
2 answersMarch 11, 2010
4 answersMarch 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- I trying to start 1992 Toyota Tercel.Wil not start I hear a clicking noise by
- Is it normal if desconected 02 sensor not cause eng. Light to come on?
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
1996 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($355 - $457) in Tunas, MO
- PCV Valve Replacement ($31 - $46) in Lyons Falls, NY
- Brake Booster Replacement ($576 - $813) in Marshall, IN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Henagar, AL
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($79 - $209) in Cambria, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($188 - $218) in Clifton, IL