At what mileage should the timing chain/belt have to be replaced and what is the usual cost?
timing belt on 2000 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre13 reports
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
1 answerDecember 11, 2009
2 answersAugust 12, 2010
2 answersJanuary 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2000 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($448 - 648) in Bumpus Mills, TN
- Alternator Replacement ($288 - 578) in Linville Falls, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 382) in Cudahy, WI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Greenwood Springs, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($392 - 422) in Daniels, WV