At what mileage should the timing chain/belt have to be replaced and what is the usual cost?
timing belt on 2000 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre13 reports
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
1 answerDecember 11, 2009
2 answersAugust 12, 2010
2 answersJanuary 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- do I have to replace the fuel pump sensor when replacing the fuel pump?
- Why does my battery keep running down after 3-4 days of not being started?
- ive replaced the ecm unit, where do you get the passcodes to reboot it ?
- what non metallic part in the eng lube. sys. fails in 125kmi. or more . causini
- the speedometer doesnt work correctly