was replacing water pump, over looked timing marks.
timing belt? on 1997 Kia Sportage
A lot of these engines will bend valves if the engine is not properly aligned. Kia as a car manufacturer put a lot of great technical information and work shop manuals on line for free for Kia owners. www.kiatechinfo.com
3 answersAugust 08, 2010
1 answerFebruary 06, 2011
2 answersApril 06, 2010
1 answerDecember 20, 2010
1 answerSeptember 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on
- Removed knee air bag while trying to diagnose horn relay underneath dash.