do I have to remove the engine to replace the timing belt
timing belt on 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
2 answersNovember 09, 2010
2 answersNovember 30, 2010
1 answerJanuary 12, 2011
2 answersAugust 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!