do I have to remove the engine to replace the timing belt
timing belt on 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerJanuary 12, 2011
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
2 answersNovember 09, 2010
2 answersNovember 30, 2010
2 answersAugust 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- anyone had the diagram for the air blender switch for the vacuum lines
- DO I NEED A NEW ENGINE OR ECM? How can I test it somehow to know for sure sure?
- when I use OBDII it says I have an evap system errorthat says "$10 engine" no TC
- When i accelerate my car just revs for a few seconds and then jumps in gear?
- Diagnosing "popping" noise when transmission is put into drive or reversed