The escort 1.9L4 engine an interference engine?
timing belt on 1995 Ford Escort
3 answers 2 comments
No! It is not an interference motor.
ANSWER by ZeeTech,
January 14, 2011
It's a Free-Wheeling engine. No piston to valve contact in case of timing belt failure.
1 answerMay 10, 2010
1 answerFebruary 21, 2011
1 answerJanuary 27, 2011
1 answerOctober 07, 2010
1 answerMarch 06, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?