Does the volkswagon beetle have a timing belt and what miles does it have to get changed at?
timing belt on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
ANSWER by raiderron ,
May 17, 2011
You did not say which engine is in car. If is 1.8 or 2.0 liter it does have timing belt but I could not find interval for replacement. The recommended time or mileage for drive belts is 90k miles so recommend timing belt at that time.
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle16 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle3 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle49 reports
1 answerJanuary 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Convertible.No interior lights when open doors.No light@mirror/all switch positi
- Is a 2006 vw convertible beetle windshield interchangeable with a vw coupe
- Starts runs for 15seconds dies repeats when you start it again.what could cause
- The Beetle starts but does not continue to run...shuts off after a few seconds
- The spoiler engaged but will not come back down at lower speeds