I have a 2000 Jetta VR6. When should I change the timing belt.
Timing Belt on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta TDI13 reports
2 answersDecember 08, 2014
4 answersApril 03, 2010
2 answersJanuary 07, 2011
1 answerFebruary 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta TDI Questions
- car starts and dies. does not stay running
- ok i have no advance on fuel pedal engine wont excelorat
- Rattling noise in neutral with clutch.
- Difficulty getting 5 speed manual into next gear without extra pressure. Trouble began @ 192,200 miles
- Need transmission replaced should I get a used one with 34000 miles on it ? Three months warranty or a rebuilt with one or two year warranty for a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T runs good?