Timing belt snapped in half and is caught in the between the timing belt wheels. Can I remove one of the wheels to remove the broken timing belt?
Timing belt on 2004 Hyundai Sonata
3 answersNovember 10, 2010
2 answersMarch 04, 2010
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata22 reports
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata3 reports
2 answersFebruary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- La luz de ciudad del faro derecho delantero
- El asiento del conductor no se corre hacia atras ni hacia adelante
- My seat belt light chimes on a regular while driving what can I do to fix it
- Brake lights wont go off, ESC light on, acc pedal stops responding 3/4 min.
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading