Timing belt snapped in half and is caught in the between the timing belt wheels. Can I remove one of the wheels to remove the broken timing belt?
Timing belt on 2004 Hyundai Sonata
2 answersMarch 04, 2010
3 answersNovember 10, 2010
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata22 reports
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata3 reports
2 answersFebruary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- When I put my car in drive it starts to shake now why
- Does it have a NEGATIVE GROUNDED SYSTEM, or a POSITIVE GROUNDED SYSTEM?
- 2009 Hyundai Sonata gls has a flashing check engine light & shakes
- One mechanic says replace power steering pump and other said start with power
- La luz de ciudad del faro derecho delantero