My 3001 Saturn now has 74,000 miles. Could you please tell me when I should replace my timing belt. I don't want to take a long trip and have the belt go on me. Thanks
Timing Belt on 2001 Saturn SC2
4 answersMay 14, 2009
1 answerJanuary 20, 2012
1 answerMay 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
- did they have a shoulder seat belt for the driver and passenger side?