5 yrs ago my car had a timing bell and tentioner changed. Do i need it change again after near 70,000 miles run?
Timing bell replacement on 1990 Volvo 760
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 760 Questions
- 89 760 turbo wagon. I need to prove that there is no check engine light, how?
- How long would it take to replace a brake booster with the cylinder attached. I believe the lines need to be replaced with brake fluid. Thanks, Brent
- Engine stalls after driving about 10 min and must sit for 30 min before starting
1990 Volvo 760 Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($106 - $147) in Port Saint Joe, FL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($366 - $427) in Potter Valley, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($102 - $141) in Rutherford, NJ
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - $128) in Cook, MN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($289 - $302) in Rush Valley, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($968 - $1,027) in Warsaw, NC