How do you adjust the timing on this vehicle?
Timing on 2004 Hyundai Accent
3 answersNovember 16, 2013
1 answerSeptember 05, 2015
2 answersApril 21, 2010
1 answerJuly 29, 2013
1 answerDecember 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Accent Questions
- Is there a way to get to third break light on hatchback? Some LED's are out.
- no pressure in clutch, very sudden could not shift, but it ran in 2cd gear?
- when I put the car in reverse/drive with foot on brake the drivers seat vibrates
- When cranking makes a grinding sound but will not crank
- Coil Pack resistance
2004 Hyundai Accent Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($157 - 191) in Loleta, CA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($521 - 933) in Bremen, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($185 - 242) in Mountain, ND
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Logan, UT
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($300 - 427) in Chester, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($387 - 407) in Maywood, CA