Would advance timin make a car pop out of the intake? Then after driving it awhile with it popping the check engine light comes on
timing ? on 1995 Mercury Tracer
2 answersNovember 28, 2014
2 answersJune 12, 2011
1 answerNovember 22, 2014
2 answersFebruary 11, 2015
1 answerApril 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Tracer Questions
- Wipers stopped working on intermitment. now won't turn off. Is it possible to take the arm apart and fix? Did that on light switch arm and cleaned parts and works fine. Hoping to be able to clean parts and reassemble but can't get arm apart.
- Problem started suddenly, turned the egnition after shutting off briefly, had nothing, turned it back off and retried it , worked as usual. Worked every time after. Now won't start , yesterday started after a jump, today that doesn't work either.
- How do I remove the tension for the tensioner on the timing belt assembly
- My rear bumper and side wheel cover must be replaced what would I expect to pay
- Would you buy a tracer with 238,000 miles on it? 1.9 liter 5 speed