Would advance timin make a car pop out of the intake? Then after driving it awhile with it popping the check engine light comes on
timing ? on 1995 Mercury Tracer
Verified for the Mercury Tracer13 reports
2 answersNovember 28, 2014
2 answersJune 12, 2011
1 answerNovember 22, 2014
2 answersFebruary 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Tracer Questions
- Will an automatic transmission 2.0 from a 1997 fit/swap into a 1995 1.9?
- Aft replac alt i jumped. Start and go to remove cables car dies. Do i need batt
- What causes the transmission to pump fluid through the radiator?
- A/c system diagram and why is it sticking
- Wipers stopped working on intermitment. now won't turn off. Is it possible to take the arm apart and fix? Did that on light switch arm and cleaned parts and works fine. Hoping to be able to clean parts and reassemble but can't get arm apart.