alldata it tell you to move the the camshaft a 1/2 tooth on mitchell a tip tell not too? what is right???
timeing belt on 1998 Dodge Stratus
1 answerDecember 14, 2010
1 answerJune 27, 2011
2 answersJune 04, 2012
1 answerAugust 10, 2010
1 answerFebruary 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
1998 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($366 - 626) in Brazoria, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($307 - 1,014) in Iron Belt, WI
- 67,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Hueysville, KY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($339 - 632) in Marshall, VA
- Signal Flasher Replacement ($73 - 96) in Derby Line, VT
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,602 - 1,919) in Ashville, AL