How often is this repair done(recommend mileage)? What is the manufacturers recommended time to change? An with all the other recommended repair that should be done at the same time as the timing belt what is the total est cost then?
time belt changes? on 1996 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Why can't I start car after changing fuses for door locks and radio now
- wont start. has weak spark, timing could be off a little
- Check engine light came on. Diagnostic code P0420
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
1996 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($161 - $203) in Stantonsburg, NC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($217 - $311) in Irrigon, OR
- Air Filter Replacement ($48 - $64) in New Berlinville, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Jamestown, IN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,072 - $1,242) in Alborn, MN
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($962 - $1,044) in Nauvoo, IL