How do i tighten a loose belt. i think it is a loose belt because i hear a whistling sound. and there a little red light that came on when it first started.
Tighten a loose belt on 2006 Dodge Stratus
2 answersNovember 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- car will idle but stalls when giving it gas.
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
2006 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dresden, KS
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Cecil, OH
- Battery Replacement ($187 - 234) in East Stone Gap, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($130 - 260) in Glenwood, NM
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($257 - 385) in Cliff Island, ME
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($146 - 337) in Rockaway Park, NY