How do i tighten a loose belt. i think it is a loose belt because i hear a whistling sound. and there a little red light that came on when it first started.
Tighten a loose belt on 2006 Dodge Stratus
2 answersNovember 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2006 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($187 - 234) in Dresden, KS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($157 - 210) in Cecil, OH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($159 - 226) in East Stone Gap, VA
- Radiator Replacement ($542 - 722) in Glenwood, NM
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($169 - 196) in Cliff Island, ME
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($712 - 893) in Rockaway Park, NY