How do i tighten a loose belt. i think it is a loose belt because i hear a whistling sound. and there a little red light that came on when it first started.
Tighten a loose belt on 2006 Dodge Stratus
2 answersNovember 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
2006 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($304 - 481) in Dresden, KS
- Heater Core Replacement ($705 - 1,024) in Cecil, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 158) in East Stone Gap, VA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glenwood, NM
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($304 - 358) in Cliff Island, ME
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($523 - 662) in Rockaway Park, NY