tie rods on 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager

how to install

by in Ogden, UT on March 11, 2010
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , March 12, 2010
Usually tie rods are replaced by a shop or technician with the proper tools and equipment as sometimes it requires removal of the Rack and Pinion assembly you can find a shop here www.repairpal.com/directory