tie rod/guage cluster on 1993 Volkswagen Golf

I know I'm asking two totally different questions in one here, but I need some help, I need to know where on the steering rack it says ZF or TRW because I need tie rods and nobody wants to help me. Also, my speedo/tach are not working, period. I'll get a few seconds here and there but thats it. Also the odo doesn't add mileage. I love this car and I'd like to keep it. Someone help, please! Thanks. > Jon

by in Pennsauken, NJ on June 03, 2010
1 answer
ANSWER by on January 12, 2011
Most have the TRW.

Related Content