Are Tie Rod ends the same as busings
Tie Rod Ends on 1999 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
1999 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($163 - 250) in Barnard, KS
- Transmission Fluid Change ($204 - 284) in Markleysburg, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($580 - 677) in Newfoundland, PA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($744 - 863) in Clarinda, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($330 - 394) in Bradenville, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($1,129 - 1,287) in Henning, MN