Are Tie Rod ends the same as busings
Tie Rod Ends on 1999 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Underneath seat unplugged
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
1999 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($72 - 110) in Barnard, KS
- Water Pump Replacement ($478 - 743) in Markleysburg, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($185 - 236) in Newfoundland, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($620 - 936) in Clarinda, IA
- Horn Replacement ($136 - 149) in Bradenville, PA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($500 - 733) in Henning, MN