How long should tie rod ends last? I have arounf 66000 miles and it is street driven.
Tie rod Ends on 2005 GMC Sierra 1500
2 answersMarch 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My truck is not leaking oil but burns a quart of oil after about 1500 miles.
- Why does my truck shake at 60 mph?
- how much to change rear spring shackles due to rusted out
- I have a 2003 gmc sierra 5.3. I seem to have a lot less power when i step on the gas and the engine light flashes. Any ideas?
- How much does it take to remove the heater ducts for cleaning?