Tie rod ends on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am

What is the offical name for the lower tie rod on the drivers side?

Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
There are outer tie rod ends or inner tie rod ends (also known as the steering gear).