I took my truck to the mechanic today and he said that the tie rods and the ball joints need to be replaced, does anyone know how much this would cost?
tie rod and ball joint replacement on 2003 Dodge Dakota
1 answerMarch 06, 2010
0 answersJanuary 29, 2012
Verified for the Dodge Dakota52 reports
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals