I took my truck to the mechanic today and he said that the tie rods and the ball joints need to be replaced, does anyone know how much this would cost?
tie rod and ball joint replacement on 2003 Dodge Dakota
1 answerMarch 06, 2010
0 answersJanuary 29, 2012
Verified for the Dodge Dakota49 reports
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6
- When braking or even stopped truck acts like gas peddle is pressed to the floor.