I took my truck to the mechanic today and he said that the tie rods and the ball joints need to be replaced, does anyone know how much this would cost?
tie rod and ball joint replacement on 2003 Dodge Dakota
1 answerMarch 06, 2010
0 answersJanuary 29, 2012
Verified for the Dodge Dakota55 reports
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home