Replace right front outer tie rod end
Tie rod on 2005 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre15 reports
1 answerNovember 15, 2014
1 answerMarch 06, 2011
1 answerFebruary 28, 2011
1 answerMay 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2005 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Mead, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Higden, AR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sumerco, WV
- Air Filter Replacement ($38 - 54) in Lafayette, OR
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($83 - 110) in Cape May Point, NJ
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in San Dimas, CA