engine has ticking noise ? When first started in am cold @ idle. Once warmed up noise goes away. Using synthetic oil. what should i do to correct this ?
ticking noise when engine is first started cold 3.7l v-6. 120,000 miles. on 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.