and how much should i pay for an estimate on this problem.
ticking noise when accelerated or after driving for a while on 2001 Dodge Stratus
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2001 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Raymond, MT
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($235 - 643) in Burns, KS
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Bloomfield, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Valentines, VA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($466 - 730) in Asbury, WV
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($51 - 70) in Somersville, CT