Ticking in engine 122,000 miles on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
1 answer 1 comment
is this a ? or you did repl valves already
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Thedford, NE
- Starter Replacement ($390 - 680) in Milton, KY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Elk River, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($239 - 386) in Nelson, MN
- No Start Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Rarden, OH
- Trans Assembly Replacement ($3,673 - 3,923) in Fisherville, KY