we have a 2003 alero it tics allthe time exsecially real fast after u turn the signal turn off done cheacked all the fusses and all
ticking on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
1 more answer
1 answerFebruary 21, 2010
1 answerJuly 30, 2016
Verified for the Oldsmobile Alero129 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($336 - 644) in Conley, GA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($323 - 615) in Rachel, WV
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Lynne, MO
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($85 - 142) in North Branch, NY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 69) in Nuevo, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($161 - 186) in Hillsboro, MD