I've noticed a thumping sound that increases or decreases with the speed of the car. It's coming from around the front passenger tire. It's most noticeable when I'm slowly taking off from a stop light or if I'm braking. I don't really hear it during regular driving, just stops and starts. I don't know if this has any relation to this problem but I recently had the master cylinder replaced and one of the calipers on the rear brakes.I'm just trying to get an idea of what the problem is and how much the repair might cost before I take it to a mechanic. Thanks!
Thumping sound from front passenger side area on 1993 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy