I've noticed a thumping sound that increases or decreases with the speed of the car. It's coming from around the front passenger tire. It's most noticeable when I'm slowly taking off from a stop light or if I'm braking. I don't really hear it during regular driving, just stops and starts. I don't know if this has any relation to this problem but I recently had the master cylinder replaced and one of the calipers on the rear brakes.I'm just trying to get an idea of what the problem is and how much the repair might cost before I take it to a mechanic. Thanks!
Thumping sound from front passenger side area on 1993 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test