Can you tell if a C-V joint is bad by grabing the shaft and checking for movement up or down or front to back. After you get over 30 mph I don't notice it. The front tiers are new and I felt the back tires for a bubble but I didn't find any.
Thumping noise at about 20 mph on 1994 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1994 Ford Escort Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($154 - 229) in Hazel, KY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($221 - 369) in Swampscott, MA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Mill Creek, PA
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Butler, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($160 - 182) in Guayanilla, PR
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($220 - 290) in Walkerton, IN