Can you tell if a C-V joint is bad by grabing the shaft and checking for movement up or down or front to back. After you get over 30 mph I don't notice it. The front tiers are new and I felt the back tires for a bubble but I didn't find any.
Thumping noise at about 20 mph on 1994 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1994 Ford Escort Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hazel, KY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($177 - 210) in Swampscott, MA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Mill Creek, PA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Butler, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($144 - 180) in Guayanilla, PR
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Walkerton, IN