Can you tell if a C-V joint is bad by grabing the shaft and checking for movement up or down or front to back. After you get over 30 mph I don't notice it. The front tiers are new and I felt the back tires for a bubble but I didn't find any.
Thumping noise at about 20 mph on 1994 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Makes humming noise when I hook up battery
- Why all my lights keep blowing on my escort ,what is causing it?
- Interior lights won't go out
- Interior lights want go out
- My 1997 Ford Escort won't start it makes a clicking sound when the cars not on the sound is coming from under the dash when I turn the key there's nothing