Can you tell if a C-V joint is bad by grabing the shaft and checking for movement up or down or front to back. After you get over 30 mph I don't notice it. The front tiers are new and I felt the back tires for a bubble but I didn't find any.
Thumping noise at about 20 mph on 1994 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?