Can you tell if a C-V joint is bad by grabing the shaft and checking for movement up or down or front to back. After you get over 30 mph I don't notice it. The front tiers are new and I felt the back tires for a bubble but I didn't find any.
Thumping noise at about 20 mph on 1994 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?
- Why is my car taking a while to turn over?
- how do I test the ccrm in a 2002 zx2 . I have power at #21 what do I do next?