RE: 2006 Nissan, Murano: p.s. The thumping noise, previously reported, sounds like a rock bouncing around under the left side of the car. The fuel gauge stays on empty most of the time, but occasionally works.
thumping noise on 2006 Nissan Murano
Verified for the Nissan Murano123 reports
1 answerSeptember 09, 2013
1 answerFebruary 07, 2012
0 answersJune 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- Run hot blow plug frezz plug an stop run won't strat what wrong
- Fix for high pressure power steering hose failure
- were do i lode the 12 CD changer in the Nissan Murano Tony
- My trans is clicking pretty loud. It is an S class awd.can I fix it?
- Y is vehicle slow to accelerate and has rattle upon take off. Is this a recall