As of about 3 weeks ago my 1993 Ford Escort started making a thumping sound whenever I drive it. It feels like something is stuck on one of the tires, but there is nothing at all on my tires. It is stronger on the driver side. Has anyone ever had this happen to them, and if so---what did you do to correct the problem? Thanks in advance-----------MV
Thumping on 1993 Ford Escort
Asked by for the 1993 Ford Escort
0 answersApril 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My radio does not work. I replaced it and it still doesn't work. The fuse is OK
- car will not turn over. good battery and alternator.
- The car starts fine when cold but after it warms up it I have trouble starting
- Replaced timing belt. Car turns over & has spark but won't start. Why?
- Front driver tire has excessive inner wear?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($157 - $200) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - $137) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($374 - $512) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - $331) in Samaria, MI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($118 - $214) in Lancaster, KS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($160 - $230) in Adrian, GA