As of about 3 weeks ago my 1993 Ford Escort started making a thumping sound whenever I drive it. It feels like something is stuck on one of the tires, but there is nothing at all on my tires. It is stronger on the driver side. Has anyone ever had this happen to them, and if so---what did you do to correct the problem? Thanks in advance-----------MV
Thumping on 1993 Ford Escort
0 answersApril 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($331 - 485) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- 40,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Samaria, MI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($303 - 789) in Lancaster, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($519 - 688) in Adrian, GA