Did you every find out what the problem was I have the exact same problem and there telling me it is my strut.
Thump when turning stering wheel both ways on 2005 Ford Freestyle
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestyle Questions
- Excessive rear rattle, especially on worn road surfaces.
- WHY DOES INSTRUMENT PANEL LOSE POWER
- My car won't start the engine light is on and when tested said fuel monitor
- car stops running but the engine is still running, car still in Drive or reverse
- The heat isn't blowing hot air when I'm idle and the car is running.
2005 Ford Freestyle Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,074 - $1,385) in Clinton, CT
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mineola, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($369 - $538) in Uniontown, KS
- Steering Rack Replacement ($322 - $442) in Waverly, IA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($191 - $204) in Casscoe, AR
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Lickingville, PA