got a new throttle valve cable from factory. went to adjust it, only to find the stop used to adjust cable was on, but not crimped down. need to know if anyone out there has a v6 camry with the a540e auto trans that can dive me an accurate measurement to crimp my stop. need to be able to properly adjust my cable.
throttle valve cable issues on 1990 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test
- 3 dash lights come on and off together: battery, ABS, yellow car with lights
- a valve is tapping on the engine in my toyota camry what can i do to stop it .