got a new throttle valve cable from factory. went to adjust it, only to find the stop used to adjust cable was on, but not crimped down. need to know if anyone out there has a v6 camry with the a540e auto trans that can dive me an accurate measurement to crimp my stop. need to be able to properly adjust my cable.
throttle valve cable issues on 1990 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?