got a new throttle valve cable from factory. went to adjust it, only to find the stop used to adjust cable was on, but not crimped down. need to know if anyone out there has a v6 camry with the a540e auto trans that can dive me an accurate measurement to crimp my stop. need to be able to properly adjust my cable.
throttle valve cable issues on 1990 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?