I just replaced the mass air flow sensor which made my car run smooth...except when I give it just a little throttle. It chugs for a few seconds and dies. Also the shift points in the transmission are screwed up. Anyone know if the throttle position sensor could be the culprit?
Throttle Position Sensor? on 1994 Lexus SC300
1 answer 3 comments
WHAT ARE YOUR CODES IF YOU HAVE ANY?
GO TO AUTO ZONE THEY WILL CK FOR FREE
1 answerFebruary 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC300 Questions
- What are the indicators that the Engine Control Computer is bad or going bad?
- Where is the Engine Control Module located
- computer reset before N.Y.S. e-test for inspection
- When I crank my car the check engine light an trac light flicker on an off causing car to run like crap anyone have any idea what the problem may be
- why is my lexus RX is closing off while driving and smoking. I change the knock