where is the throttle position sensor and how do i replace it.
throttle position sensor on 2004 Suzuki Verona
2 answersDecember 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- What is causes heater blower/fan to make loud growling sound when in use?
- can't take key out once I turn off car, If I wiggle shift gear stick it come
- My key will not turn at all to start car. Steering wheel locked
- My car won't start. Locked steering wheel can't get key in all the way
- What does the hold button located on the console behind the gear shit used for?