where is the throttle position sensor and how do i replace it.
throttle position sensor on 2004 Suzuki Verona
2 answersDecember 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?
- What is causes heater blower/fan to make loud growling sound when in use?
- can't take key out once I turn off car, If I wiggle shift gear stick it come