where is the throttle position sensor and how do i replace it.
throttle position sensor on 2004 Suzuki Verona
2 answersDecember 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?
2004 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($26 - 34) in Canal Point, FL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($185 - 251) in Dupuyer, MT
- 112,500 Mile Service ($159 - 229) in Bulger, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($162 - 219) in Scotland, IN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Mineral Point, MO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($550 - 566) in Lafox, IL