where is the throttle position sensor and how do i replace it.
throttle position sensor on 2004 Suzuki Verona
2 answersDecember 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- My Suzuki Verona goes in reverse but no power going foward. Why?
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
2004 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Canal Point, FL
- Battery Replacement ($172 - 198) in Dupuyer, MT
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Bulger, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Scotland, IN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mineral Point, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($662 - 724) in Lafox, IL