I have a slight vibration when my my is idling. I was told that my throttle need cleaning that it was getting stuck. can you help me, by giving me some advice?
Throttle getting stuck, causing slight vibration on 2008 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2008 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($164 - $260) in Sun City, CA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - $136) in Waldo, OH
- Battery Replacement ($127 - $181) in Grinnell, IA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($476 - $650) in Maple Shade, NJ
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($142 - $235) in Fruitland, UT
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($31 - $53) in Republican City, NE