My brother (an auto mechanic in Florida) thinks the throttle clip on my Century is broken or malfunctioning. The car will drive for awhile but then when I engage the pedal the car will rev and sometimes go forward but then not other times. He really thinks it is not the transmission. I have 200,000 on the car.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($254 - 341) in Dundas, IL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Berkey, OH
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Pembina, ND
- EGR Valve Replacement ($182 - 253) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Kosciusko, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($293 - 504) in Raven, KY