My brother (an auto mechanic in Florida) thinks the throttle clip on my Century is broken or malfunctioning. The car will drive for awhile but then when I engage the pedal the car will rev and sometimes go forward but then not other times. He really thinks it is not the transmission. I have 200,000 on the car.
Throttle clip on 2002 Buick Century
Asked by for the 2002 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- right passenger front
- How can I clean out my truck will cannister to pass smog
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($852 - $1,109) in Dundas, IL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - $231) in Berkey, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($150 - $272) in Pembina, ND
- Oil Pump Replacement ($554 - $721) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($262 - $700) in Kosciusko, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($482 - $502) in Raven, KY