My brother (an auto mechanic in Florida) thinks the throttle clip on my Century is broken or malfunctioning. The car will drive for awhile but then when I engage the pedal the car will rev and sometimes go forward but then not other times. He really thinks it is not the transmission. I have 200,000 on the car.
Throttle clip on 2002 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($671 - $903) in Dundas, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($156 - $249) in Berkey, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - $600) in Pembina, ND
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($354 - $628) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($180 - $198) in Kosciusko, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($221 - $266) in Raven, KY