wrench icon appeared on the idiot light panel
Throttle body replacement on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
3 answersJanuary 04, 2014
0 answersJuly 06, 2016
2 answersJune 15, 2012
6 answersMay 31, 2010
2 answersJanuary 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Looking to buy a 2005 Ford Five Hundred . Is 208,997 mil to much for this yr ?
- Why does car keep cutting off while driving?
- Hard shift when braking only at around 25-30 mph. Had the software up
- How do I reset my new throttle body on my vehicle manually
- My car is starting and running just fine but my wrench light,air bag, battery